DEPUTY HEAD OF CREDIT DEPARTMENT JOB (CENTRALIZED CENTRE OPERATIONS)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a growing multi-finance company. Our respected client is seeking an experienced credit analyst with experience in credit operations handling branches’ credit applications from headquarters for the job of Deputy Head of Credit Department (Centralized Centre Operations). The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Control implementation of centralized credit centre nationwide and conduct periodical review to ensure end to end operational process
- Making sure operation process in branches fulfil company’s policies
- Assessing and approving branches’ credit applications from Headquarter
- Occasionally visit branches to monitor and give training if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- At least 3 years’ experience in multi finance company handling credit risk analyst.
- Must have experience in approving branches’ credit application from Headquarter
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical thinking
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.