CV De Siam
Marketing Administration (Bali)
- Capable to promote products/marketing in a good way through social media (internet)
- Establish good relationships with customers
- Lobbying the new customer and maintenance the existing customer
- Minimum D3 all majors
- Experience in telemarketing, online sales and administration
- Computer literate min MS Office and internet/website
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Proficient in English both orally and in writing, Indonesia is a must
- Ability to correspond with clients
- Good communication skills, honest, disciplined, polite, responsible, loyal and willing to learn
- Able to work with team
- Able to work with deadlines system / target
- Placed in Sanur, Bali
Please send your application letter in English along with a resume curriculum vitae, a recent photo 4x6 (color), copies of diplomas and transcripts
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
The first ever Rue de Siam store opened its doors in Brittany, France in 1995 with a simple philosophy: to offer truly excellent products, prices and service to all our customers. Eighteen years later, that philosophy still holds true.
When you visit www.ruedesiam.co.id, you’ll find the very highest quality furniture and a huge, inspiring, imaginative range. You’ll find down to earth pricing that means real value for your money, and flexible payment options to help you budget for the things you want.
But above all you’ll find friendly, knowledgeable staff who really understand what they are selling – and have your best interests at heart. We want you to feel at home at Furniture Village.