On a daily basis Graphic designer responsible to:
- Working across resorts, spas, beach club within southeast asia pacific
- Manage and maintain all designs request in each unit of Karma Group
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type
- Working with Creative team to help and develop imagery ideas for any specific project such as, collateral, brochure, leaflet, poster and etc
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Advise clients in each unit on strategies to reach a particular design materials
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director/creative director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Graphic design, media arts or related fields
- Advance knowledge on media software tools such as Adobe, Corel and others design tools
- Having experiences handling magazine and web design would be advantages
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work as a part of team
- Creative and imaginative
- Preferably live in Bali
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Karma Group is headed by Chairman and founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year. In July 2013, John was honored by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and is lecturing at UCLA in 2015. Karma Royal Group is comprised of Royal Resorts, Karma Resorts, Karma Estates, Beach Clubs International and Karma Spa and has undergone significant expansion to its global network in recent years.
This expansion includes the acquisition of Karma St. Martin’s on the idyllic Isles of Scilly in UK, Karma Reef on Gili Meno, Lombok; Karma Bavaria ski resort in Germany; the iconic Karma Rottnest on Rottnest Island, Western Australia; and the development of Karma Bahamas on Little Harbour Island, Bahamas. Not to mention the purchase of one of Europe’s iconic estates - the magnificent former country home of Laura Ashley “Le Preverger” in the Cote D’Azur, France and the “Final Release” at flagship property Karma Kandara in Bali, Indonesia.
Further expansion includes land acquisition and development plans in Cuba, Brazil, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Europe, North America, the Caribbean and one of the world’s most remote islands – Saint Helena in the South Atlantic. Karma Royal Group continues to set industry benchmarks with its passion and innovation in providing new products to engage its over 60,000 members and loyal clients throughout the world.