- Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, process production and finished products
- Recording quality results
- Procedure development and continuous improvement
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s degree, Chemistry, Engineering (chemical), Engineering (others) or equivalent with IPK min. 3.00
- Required skill(s) : Microsoft Office, QMS (Quality Management System), ISO 9001:2008/9001:2015
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- Has good analytical thinking, assertive, creative, details, multitasking, leadership, able to work under pressure, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Applicant must be willing to work at Jl. Mercedes Benz, Ds Cicadas, Gunung Putri, Bogor.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016