Quantity Surveyor Supervisor
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
• Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
• Perform risk, value management and cost control;
• Advise on a procurement strategy;
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
• Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
• Allocate work to subcontractors;
• Provide advice on contractual claims;
• Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
• Value completed work and arrange payments;
• Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
• Enable clients to initiate construction projects;
• Advise on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
• Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters;
• A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking;
• A creative and innovative approach to problem solving;
• Negotiation and team work skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site;
• Minimum work experience : 5 years
• Placement in Jakarta.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
The Property Developer based in Jakarta since 1990, with a Portfolio of development spread in the prestigious area in Jakarta, Bekasi, Tangerang, Balikpapan. The Focus of development consisting of the Superblock, Apartment, Office Tower, Mall and Hotel.