- This position oversees and coordinates all service related to the school’s facilities. The work also provides for efficient and effective administrative practices in the daily operation of the school’s facilities. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, strategic planning that covers logistic, procurement, inventory, building equipment and maintenance as well as forecasting expenses for each division.
- Must have minimum Bachelor Degree in any field includes Architecture and Civil Engineering or Management.
- Must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience as Supervisor/Coordinator in General Affair area (Operations, Building/Asset Management, IT Infrastructure, and/ Procurement).
- Fluent both oral and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure.
- Expert knowledge of planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.
- Must have strong leadership skill in managing and motivating team members.
- Must have strong budgeting and computer skills.
- Must be able to have flexible working hour necessary to manage and operate the school effectively.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Raya Lontar 103, Sambikerep, East Java, Republic of Indonesia