- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experince in all Administration, able to assiting all Manager
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Jimbaran area
- Preferably based in Bali
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 61, Suwung Kauh, Bali, Indonesia
Karma Group is headed by Chairman and founder, John Spence, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010. In June 2013, John was invited to join leading entrepreneurs from around the world in Monaco to join the judging panel for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year. In July 2013, John was honored by the Yale University School of Architecture by being appointed the Edward P. Bass Distinguished Visiting Architecture Fellow for the fall semester 2013/2014 and is lecturing at UCLA in 2015. Karma Royal Group is comprised of Royal Resorts, Karma Resorts, Karma Estates, Beach Clubs International and Karma Spa and has undergone significant expansion to its global network in recent years.
This expansion includes the acquisition of Karma St. Martin’s on the idyllic Isles of Scilly in UK, Karma Reef on Gili Meno, Lombok; Karma Bavaria ski resort in Germany; the iconic Karma Rottnest on Rottnest Island, Western Australia; and the development of Karma Bahamas on Little Harbour Island, Bahamas. Not to mention the purchase of one of Europe’s iconic estates - the magnificent former country home of Laura Ashley “Le Preverger” in the Cote D’Azur, France and the “Final Release” at flagship property Karma Kandara in Bali, Indonesia.
Further expansion includes land acquisition and development plans in Cuba, Brazil, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Europe, North America, the Caribbean and one of the world’s most remote islands – Saint Helena in the South Atlantic. Karma Royal Group continues to set industry benchmarks with its passion and innovation in providing new products to engage its over 60,000 members and loyal clients throughout the world.