With considerable plans for rebranding and product development together with group wide Resorts, Sales and Marketing expansion internationally for 2016/2017, we are now looking to recruit exceptionally talented and well presented individuals to become part of the South East Asia and Pacific team.
- Advance knowledge with Concrete 5
- Advance knowledge/familiarity with ASP.NET (for Umbraco), PHP (for WordPress) or other programming technologies
- Advance knowledge/familiarity with XML, HTML5, and CSS3
- A keen interest in virtual world & related fields and active involvement within the industry
- Advance knowledge of web analytics packages a definite plus (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Work closely with external web development agency/vendor with larger-scale web development and design projects
- Monitor site traffic/performance and help scale site capacity to meet traffic demands and performance expectations
- Tag all sites/pages with appropriate code/pixels for web tracking and online advertising vendors using tag containers; maintain code housed within tag containers
- BachelorMaster degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Candidates must excel in the following areas: strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, organization, project management, and interpersonal communication.
- Candidates should display great attention to detail, are committed to testing, and are motivated by using technology to solve business and customer problems
- Understanding of general responsive design principles and solutions for the modern multi-platform web
- Preferably live in Bali