- Follow SOPs and effectively manage all operational expenses.
- Effectively manage the hotel asset. Using professional judgement to take decisions that will impact the long term value of the hotel property.
- Analyze service and quality issues, identify training needs, ensure implementation of training programs to optimize results, and adhere to the Company’s training guidelines and policies.
- Motivate, coach, and train team members, set goals and hold team members accountable, and provide appropriate feedback, rewards, and recognition.
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Strong Sales Record, with experience in selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced at managing teams.
- Previous experience of managing P&Ls.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Commercial/ results driven.