- Follow SOPs and effectively manage all operational expenses.
- Effectively manage the hotel asset. Using professional judgement to take decisions that will impact the long term value of the hotel property.
- Analyze service and quality issues, identify training needs, ensure implementation of training programs to optimize results, and adhere to the Company’s training guidelines and policies.
- Motivate, coach, and train team members, set goals and hold team members accountable, and provide appropriate feedback, rewards, and recognition.
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Strong Sales Record, with experience in selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced at managing teams.
- Previous experience of managing P&Ls.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Commercial/ results driven.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a new growing hotel company, and we aimed to produce value that fulfill individual customer expectations.
We deliver reliable, genuinely caring and timely service superior to our competition, with respected and empowered employees who work in an environment of belonging and purpose.