- Directs execution of capital projects to meet timelines and approved costs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with surveys, design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery in plant.
- Tests newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
- Manages capital budget for the facility.
- Build and leads in implementation of modern maintenance programs, procedures, practices, methods, and techniques.
- Partners with Production Department to accommodate predictive maintenance activities, minimize downtime and scrap, and provide feedback regarding the status and availability of product equipment to Production Manager.
- Develops and implements preventive and predictive maintenance program(s) to improve reliability.
- Partners with Health, Safety, and Environmental team to ensure compliance
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
- 20 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Mastery in TPM and engineering project management
- Knowledgeable with international quality standards
- Willing to work in Cikupa, Tangerang
- Willing to work half day on Saturday (40 work hour / week)