- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesise feedback from UX designers and researchers
- Fulfil several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications like Gmail, Google Search, and Google Maps.
- Optimise web applications to maximise speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
JOB REQUIEREMENTS :
- Graduate min S1 with degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Front End Developer / UX Engineer is a must
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Web application development experience.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques. An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
By November 2016 our office will move to Sinar Mas Land Green Office Park, BSD Serpong (Near The Breeze). Company will provide Free Employee Shuttle from Grand Slipi Tower to BSD.