- Planning and organising accommodation, food service and other hotel services;
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams; training and monitoring staff;
- Meeting and greeting customers;
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments; addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Arrying out inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understand hotel operational standard includes accounting, hotel administration, housekeeping, food service management, and hotel maintenance, as well as knowledge of computers (Ms. Office)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Green Valley Resort-Bandungan, Kab. Semarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016