This position teaches multiple subjects such as mathematics, language, social studies, science, reading, religion and others. A good teacher has a positive impact on his or her students and plays an important role, which affects the student's self-esteem and development.
- Applying and reviewing the curriculum/program and required learning outcomes for the students.
- Developing and working on the planner (yearly, weekly, and daily) for teaching and learning program.
- Teaching, assessing, evaluating students based on various assessment strategies
- Supporting, motivating and encouraging students in all aspects of school activities, on a daily basis.
- Meeting with parents, staff and other professionals that work with the students to make sure the students develop at their best.
- Researching various teaching methods, information about students with special needs, and keeping abreast of teaching methodologies.
- Providing modified or adapted learning situations for special need students.
- Keeping anecdotal and other records using record keeping systems as required by the school.
- Attending trainings and other professional development activities to constantly improve teaching skills and strategies.
- Participating on various committees and groups within the school and community as required, to support the school’s program/curriculum
- Minimum 2 - 5 years relevant professional teaching experience;
- Enjoy working with children;
- The candidate should hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or Education or equivalent, which is obtained from a recognised University or College involving not less than 3 years full time study;
- Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education;
- IB PYP course and training are highly valued;
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
- Applicants must be fluent English speaker; not necessarily native English speakers;
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills;
- Applicants must provide original copies of their Certificates and academic transcripts for authentication;
- Willingness to commit to a 2 year contract.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV, scanned copies of valid ID card, a recent photograph and colour copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Raya Lontar 103, Sambikerep, East Java, Republic of Indonesia