- Understand requirements from the business teams and build detailed product specifications for the same
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current related features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritisation, high-level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with min. 3 year(s) of working experience as Product Manager or Asst. Manager. Have an online/e-commerce background is a plus.
- Product Management experience working in the online industry will be an added advantage
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements.
Our vision is to deliver happiness through world-class online shopping experience.
Our team consists of 400 peoples and growing.
Our goal is to revolutionize the way people shop in Indonesia because we believe that the future is now.
In Bilna, we encourage you to learn, work smart, fun and efficient. Come ! Join Bilna Family
Review ( PT BILNA )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
perusahaan memberikan kesempatan untuk meningkatkan karir bagi para karyawannya, lingkungan kerja yang asyik, rekan kerja yang bersahabat dan memiliki jenjang karir yang bagus
gaji yang masih kurang kompetitif dan harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi, kurang adanya bonus dan tunjangan yang besar untuk para karyawan di perusahaan