- Responsible for data analyst and wireframing
- Responsible for identification of user needs and goals and doing user interviews
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Documenting Customer Journeys, Top Tasks and other deliverables that will support the design and development of the system.
- Iterate task with UX designer and able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wireframes
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement
JOB REQUIEREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of relevant work experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Internet, search and advertising experience.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Excellent in handling tools such as : Google Analytics, Screen Caster (to record the observation process), Mic, Paper, Docs
By November 2016 our office will move to Sinar Mas Land Green Office Park, BSD Serpong (Near The Breeze). Company will provide Free Employee Shuttle from Grand Slipi Tower to BSD.