- Having experience in PLC engineering (of substation or Hydro Power Plant is preferred)
- Having experience in logic programming (using Function Block Diagram is preferred)
- Having knowledge in Power Plant (Hydro is preferred) and substation
- Having knowledge about electrical equipment
- Minimum University Degree (S1) Electrical Power Engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales)
- Good, pleasant personality and straight character
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to travel to site for certain period for commissioning in Indonesia and overseas
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure
- Having knowledge about ISO & OHSAS is preferred
All application will be treated confidentially.Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration and the best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Please send your application letter with the complete CV, supporting documents and recent photographs within 2 weeks from the published date to: