- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in your designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Informatics/Information Technology Degree
- Min 1 year experience on IT company.
- Have Knowledge of IT matters and Automation matters.
- Able to adapt with new clients
- Have a sense of Sales
- Good interpersonal, presentation skill, good analytical & problem solving skill.
- Quick learner & Thorough
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 09/November/2016