- Gather, elaborate and analyze system development requirements
from different stakeholders, including:
end user, Head Office or regulator (Bank Indonesia).
- Specify functional and non-functional requirements and
communicate with system developers.
- Manage requirements (changes, prioritization, confirmation, etc).
- Perform integration testing and other testing procedure,
to ensure that the product has fulfilled the requirements.
- Carry out system demonstration and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
At least 2 years of experience in system development
in banking or financial industry.
At least 1 year of experience in writing business/technical
document in English.
Good communication skills (facilitating meeting, presentation,
negotiation, office correspondence, technical documentation).
Understanding RPG AS/400 and/or .NET web programming is a must.
Preferably candidate who has previous experience as IT Business Analyst.
Preferably candidate who has experience in BI reports
(LBBU, SID, LBU, etc.)
- Willing to work in yearly contract base.
- Working closely with the developers from foreign bank in Indonesia.
- Advance your skills and experience as world class developer.
- Challenge your ability to develop large scale web application.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan