H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies – and an exciting place to pursue a career. Today 4.158 stores are spread across 61 markets worldwide. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. This means we're always looking for new stars to join the team!
In Indonesia we are representatives office, responsible in production.
Now we are looking for "Production Product Developer" with requirement below :
- Develop and secure the products/collections based on trends and demand from Buying Office
- Be the product expert to support the Production Merchandising team and suppliers.
RESPONSIBILITIES :TREND & FASHION (70% of activity)
- Be the product expert with customer eye: support the team and suppliers to get 1st time right products.
- Educate and build knowledge: customer needs trends for each concept for team and suppliers.
- Developing new material and product capabilities in production market (BEST DEAL = price/speed/quality)
- Tried & tested knowledge of the suppliers. (fashion sense, price, quality, capacity & lead times) enable right quotation to right supplier
- Work on season specific capability development mission aligned with business demand with exciting & new suppliers.
- Develop, educate and evaluate new suppliers (fabric, printer & WEP units) in understanding the H&M customers (trends, fashion & concepts)
- Get faster sample to Quotation Merchandiser teams – avoid trial & error from supplier
- Sample room capability development along with technicians
RESPONSIBILITIES : TREND AND FAHION (30% of activity )
- interpret trends and visual goals for R&D, production team and the suppliers
- Develop and secure the products;/ collection based on trends and demand from buying office
- Based on the trends and need of Buying Office , always search for and show the opportunities and the capacities of the market to Buyers
- Be updated on the market trend for the material and products
- Follow up on the free development samples when required and ensure that it follows the product demand
COOPERATION IN PRODUCTION TEAM
- ensure that the strategy for developments is linked to market demand.
- Production Product Developer will cooperate closely with all the specialists in order to secure fashion and quality
Education and Experience requirements
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university Preferably a degree in textile/fashion design
- At least five years’ experience in fashion design or product development.
- Relevant product and market experience
- Knowledge and Skills requirements
- Good knowledge of MS Word & Adobe Photoshop/ illustrator
- Understanding of patterns, fits and technical aspects of the product
- Awareness of latest fashion trends and relevant product knowledge
- English skill of communication is a must.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow