- Fill out and maintain production forms w/fabric, trim, color, spec, labeling package, fold, wash, packing instructions, hangers and sizers.
- Maintain and Management of sampling process
- Fit samples
- PP samples
- Production samples
- TOP samples
- AD/Shipment samples
- Measure and prepare samples with accuracy before fit sessions. Take fit notes during fitting.
- Interact with PD team on daily and weekly basis to manage the sample approval status in order to maintain company time/action calendar
- Interact with PD team to associate the corrected pattern with appropriate technical package.
- Communicate to all agents/vendors and factories regarding contents of tech pack, corrections to samples and patterns. Interact on daily basis with agents/vendors to problem solve all issues related to garment engineering.
- Development of initial sample specifications from original samples and/or design sketch. Establish close partnership with Design in order to facilitate the interpretation of Design concepts.
- Determine corrections to achieve fit and document in the technical package incorporating technical sketches, garment construction details, grading, labeling requirements, and ticket placement.
- Assist in conducting fittings on live models and help to determine fit corrections based on company brand standards.
- Maintain and track the flow of samples from Fit Samples through Pre-Production/Reference samples to ensure process is adhered
- Ensure through proper specifications, fittings and recommendations to design that merchandise is produced to help drive sales and profitability
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical design preferred
- Tech must be proficient in drawing/sketching, coloring. CAD work on MAC computers.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel
- Very detailed oriented individual with garment knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced/changing environment.
- Ability to work on more than one product category.
- Work in an extremely fast paced environment meeting calendar deadlines.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Work as a team player
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow