- Analyzing configurations of the basic structural components of a building
- Calculating internal and external structure of the building, such as the pressures, stresses and strains of each component, and the possible impact due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes
- Considering the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
- Investigating ground conditions and analyzing results of site tests, such as soil samples
- Prepare detailed plans and specifications as a guideline for drafting and construction
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards..
- Graduated S1 Civil Engineering from reputable university (fresh graduated are welcome).
- Having experiences as a structural design engineer in structural design firm for hotel, commercial buildings, warehouses and factory buildings projects preferably.
- Design experience in PCa, post tension, structural steel, design of temporary facilities etc.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must having good communication skill in English (both oral and writing)
- Computer literate is a must (such as : MS Project, ETABS, etc).