- Head Office
- Reviewing tender architectural finishes and advising on VECD (if any).
- Reviewing tender architectural details and proposing better/ more efficient details.
- Follow up on tender clarification questions including producing necessary supporting documents.
- Company's continual improvement development.
- Writing / developing internal Standard Requirements document related to architectural works including training slides and exam questions.
- Writing/ developing internal Technical Document.
- Provide other documents (e.g. method statement, QC flow chart, test method, etc.) as instructed by superior.
- Provide training to head office staff on Standard Requirements, Technical Document and any other technical requirements.
- Ensure that all Technical Department filing related to architectural work is in order.
- Attend internal and external audit related to Technical Department and follow-up on any highlighted issues.
- Conduct KISR training to all new project.
- Review architectural method statement, technical documents produced by site/ subcon.
- Participate in Pre-Construction meeting, Mid-Term Inspection, Closed-out Inspection and any other meeting/ event (e.g. factory inspection, witnessing test, etc.) and Feedback meeting as instructed by Superior.
- Conduct site patrol to ensure site physical work and documentation comply to standards and specifications. This include inspection of actual work (especially architectural works) on site and checking QC documentation, e.g. inspection checklist.
- Providing technical support to site including answering site technical queries, research on new materials/method, calculation, advising site QC, etc.
- Assist in compilation of handing-over documents, if required.
- Participate in handing-over and maintenance inspection.
- Candidate should posses Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years experience as Architect, preferably candidate who has experience with civil contractor with major project for high risk building project and industrial.
- Candidate should familiar and knowledgeable of method statement, QC Flow Chart, test method and all technical documents
- Computer literate is a must (Auto CAD 2D/3D, 3D Max, SketchUp, ArchiCAD)
- Good communication skill in English, both orally and written.
- Basis Knowledge in site safety
- Aware of local/international standards (e.g. SNI, ACI) used in construction
PT. Kajima Indonesia
3rd Floor, Sentral Senayan II, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Jakarta - 10270
Attn.: Personnel Section
PT. Kajima Indonesia is an established construction company within the frame work of foreign investment. Due to executed our several new projects, we are now intended to strengthen our construction team and are seeking qualified candidates for the following position :
Review ( KAJIMA INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Untuk skala perusahaan konstruksi, bila dibandingkan dengan perusahaan konstruksi lokal lain dalam aspek gaji dan tunjangan dirasa sudah cukup baik
meskipun gaji cukup memuaskan namun untuk mengembangkan diri atau bila ingin memperbaiki karir, masih terasa kurang maksimal atau kurang jelas