Input and record financial transactions to ensure accuracy of finacial position of the company. Bookkeep ledger to ensure each General Ledger (GL) accounts has been recorded properly in accordance with accounting standard.
- Check and analyze GL accounts to ensure its accuracy.
- Record expenses (corporate spending) to ensure its accuracy.
- Calculate income and expense to ensure it has been recorded properly.
- Quantify Rebate (discount obtained for the purchase of a given volume) for suppliers to ensure it is in accordance with the standard.
- Bookkeep invoices to provide the data for GL Accountant Supervisor.
- Calculate accrual in each GL accounts to ensure smooth reporting.
- Settle accrual accounts to ensure it has been recorded in proper GL accounts.
- Compare payment derived from accrual transactions to ensure its accuracy.
- Prepare GL accounts expenses listing (accrual and actual) to complete its documentation.
- Analyze net sales to support review the efficiency of spending.
- Provide actual data for business partner in order to report their expenses and net sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Bogor KM 5,Pasar Rebo,Jakarta Timur.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 Contract position(s) available.