- Aesthetic Nurse Practitioners work closely with a Dermatologist, Medical Aesthetician and a Non-Surgical Co ordinator to provide and offer non-surgical services.
- All Practitioners are accountable for maintaining and updating client records while the client is present; recording date and time of agreed proposal and documenting results from the previous session as well as noting down the planned forthcoming treatment(s).
- They are responsible for patient care, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatments to ensure the best outcomes for the patient.
- They must ensure the storage, administration and ordering of Botox, Fillers and other Injectables; as well as prescribed products in accordance to company policies and guidelines.
- They must undertake and participate in relevant audits within the non-surgical clinic and to ensure that stock levels are maintained and recorded to ensure that the appropriateand efficient use of supplies are being administrated.
- Aesthetic Nurse Practitioners must take responsibility to attend training sessions and keep upto date with all clinical and professional developments.
- Are responsible for the development of a client base within the non-surgical department.
- Work as part of a non-surgical team that provides the highest level of patient care.
- Practice independently on all non- surgical treatments in line with company policies and protocols.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (Nurse)