Sekolah Cikal Surabaya
Special Education Teacher
A special education teacher teaches multiple subjects such as mathematics, language, social studies, science, reading and others, as the role will be helping special needs students in every academic area. A good special education teacher has a positive impact on his or her students and plays an important role, which affects the student's self-esteem and development.
- Must have minimum Bachelor Degree in Special Education and Psychology. A postgraduate degree in related qualifications is beneficial.
- Must have minimum 3 years of hands on experience as Special Education Teacher for Junior and High School students in National Plus or IB School.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fluent both oral and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of child and adolescent development as well as teaching strategy and behavioral and emotional management for student with special need.
- Enjoy working with children.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV, scanned copies of valid ID card, a recent photograph and colour copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||Sekolah Cikal Surabaya lihat lowongan|
Cikal 5 Stars Competencies are our main objectives implemented in the whole school atmosphere- planning, teaching and assessing in all level of interaction. Our aim is to be a community of lifelong learners making a difference through everything we do, every single day. The question of whether we "practice what we preach" is a continuous reflection in the way we do things between all members of our community- educators, parents, students.