To manage all inventory related activities for finished goods, raw materials, packaging materials, POSM.
- Schedule and conduct stock-counts in order to see if stocks are kept in secure manner. Gaps are analysed and actions are aligned/ taken with across function persons to address as well as improve stock management practice
- Make and release provision of inventory timely and in line with local GAAP/ FAST requirements. Insights and actions are taken to improve stock usage and management practices
- Control stock movements to ensure all movements are set up rightly in system and followed by across function responsible persons. Any deviations are investigated and solved in timely manner
- Revaluate stock following agree method (in line with FAST guideline). Period end closing for inventory
- Control from finance aspect the practice of scrapping and destroying stocks
- Prepare and submit all stock related reports submitted to local authorities and HQ
- For spare parts system which are not interfaced with SAP: determine the usage spareparts and ensure timely bookings (balance, costs) in SAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Bogor KM 5,Pasar Rebo,Jakarta Timur.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 contract position(s) available.