- Schedule and conduct stock-counts in order to see if stocks are kept in secure manner. Gaps are analysed and actions are aligned/ taken with across function persons to address as well as improve stock management practice
- Make and release provision of inventory timely and in line with local GAAP/ FAST requirements. Insights and actions are taken to improve stock usage and management practices
- Control stock movements to ensure all movements are set up rightly in system and followed by across function responsible persons. Any deviations are investigated and solved in timely manner
- Revaluate stock following agree method (in line with FAST guideline). Period end closing for inventory
- Control from finance aspect the practice of scrapping and destroying stocks
- Prepare and submit all stock related reports submitted to local authorities and HQ
- For spare parts system which are not interfaced with SAP: determine the usage spareparts and ensure timely bookings (balance, costs) in SAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Bogor KM 5,Pasar Rebo,Jakarta Timur.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 contract position(s) available.
Review ( Frisian Flag )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Salary yang disediakan oleh perusahaan cukup menarik untuk karyawan baru. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja di sini lumayan bagus untuk fresh graduated.
Perusahaan yang sangat menuntut totalitas dan loyalitas yang tinggi mengharuskan karyawan untuk bekerja tanpa mengenal libur karena hari sabtu pun masuk.