Job Description :
- Achieve project target and ensure readiness of procedure accomplishment for ensuring project selling completion
- Coordinate with developer, contractor, design consultant, architecture, quantity surveyor
- Tightly coordinate with central warehouse and related department to ensure and monitor product delivery to project on time and correction
- Monitor availability of stock and oversee opportunity to expand and cross-sell new product line
- Handle customer complaint and provide desired solution to customer
- Visit project periodically for support and update information
- Provide monthly report for updating progress and achievement of project
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Building Material Distributor especially Ceramics
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.