- Perform hands-on troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management.
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of repair jobs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is MUST
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Keiai 14 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav. 3-4, Central Jakarta