- Performing day-to-day book-keeping, including weekly lodgements, analysis of payments, petty cash and invoicing. Ensure accuracy and compliance to internal policies
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Interface with management in various departments, including sales, operations, IT and etc.
- Supporting a central financial and administrative function
- Maximum age 30 years old
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong technical accounting background
- Having at least 2 years of working experience in public accountant is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization