JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
JOB QUALIFICATION :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and experience in Distribution company.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement in Surabaya
- Willing working day from Monday to Saturdah (Saturday is half day).
Tutup pada 19/October/2016