Job Description :
- Trend research for current and future product development
- Design and develop fashion products according to the market needs
- Assisting in planning and forecasting product development in market
- To keep ahead of trends in colour, fabric and style
- Work together with relevant parties (e.g. factories, suppliers, etc) on merchandise development and construction
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
- Overseeing production;
- To be placed at Jakarta Barat
It helps to have an interest in :
- Loves being in a fashion industry
- Trends in fashion and clothing
- Art and design.
- Working with others, to develop products to meet a brief;
- Female, must process at least Diploma (D3) Fashion Design / Product Design or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of fabrics
- Experienced in pattern making
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- To be able to draw, either by hand or on the computer
- An eye for colour, texture and pattern
- Attention to detail, creativity, imagination and good design sense are necessary skills.
Please apply with your CV, resume and attach your recent photograph, if you are confident that you fit our requirement, with subject : fashion designer
We are an online company (www.custom.co.id) focus to production custom made product and having several branches in major city in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Hongkong. We focused on providing the product to customer can resell again.
In the course of our change and growth, we are looking for dynamic and energetic, highly motivated, responsible, talented and committed people who possess strong interpersonal and trusted that welcomes new challenges to be part of our spirit team as:
At the moment, we are looking for a motivated and creative Fashion Designer to join our team.