- Lead UI/UX Team.
- Gathering, developing and presenting design ideas and design brief base on gathered information and data, and the company's needs interpretation.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and company.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas on anything related to design work and producing accurate and high quality work.
- To contribute in the development of IT Department particularly design programs and to work as a team with other IT team members such as programmers, graphic designers, data entry team.
- To assist and work together on related design tasks with other department within the company.
- To support and assist the IT Manager and other colleagues as part of team work
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Web UI/UX Designer
- Diploma or equivalent or higher, majoring in Computer Science or related discipline
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools
- Understands Web Designs Concept, online media & visual communication
- A basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to create wireframes
- Creative & innovative
- Experience with user interface design patterns
- A basic knowledge of English (written & verbal)
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Able to work under pressure and multitask environment
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Cityloft Sudirman Unit 20 Lt 11, Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No 121, Central Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia