- Lead UI/UX Team.
- Gathering, developing and presenting design ideas and design brief base on gathered information and data, and the company's needs interpretation.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and company.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas on anything related to design work and producing accurate and high quality work.
- To contribute in the development of IT Department particularly design programs and to work as a team with other IT team members such as programmers, graphic designers, data entry team.
- To assist and work together on related design tasks with other department within the company.
- To support and assist the IT Manager and other colleagues as part of team work
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Web UI/UX Designer
- Diploma or equivalent or higher, majoring in Computer Science or related discipline
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools
- Understands Web Designs Concept, online media & visual communication
- A basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to create wireframes
- Creative & innovative
- Experience with user interface design patterns
- A basic knowledge of English (written & verbal)
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Able to work under pressure and multitask environment
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kemana is an Ecommerce solutions company based in Indonesia, providing cost effective Ecommerce solutions to clients worldwide. Established in 2011, the company has a team of over 30 developers, designers and support staff servicing a wide range of brands in different markets.
We are looking for bright, creative, innovative and talented individuals who posses great drive and are looking to grow.