Job Description :
- Price quotation & Contracts Management (to get quotation from Pricing and ensure sending price quotation to customer in a reasonable time frame. Weekly & Monthly review of contract balance status to ensure coverage of contract with customer forecast and actual delivery plan).
- Customer Orders Management (sales order and shipment processing. Ensuring FIFO order processing, prevent overdrawn of contract volume. Work with Planning, shipping and warehouse departments on production scheduling and stock readiness to fulfill customer requirements . Ensure customer receive copy shipping documents by email after shipment ).
- Customer Enquires/Request & Complaint Management (follow up enquiry e.g. samples, certificates, reports, shipping documents, payment issues, etc and coordination with relevant department. Manage customer complaints).
- Review and monitor customer's monthly forecast s 5%
- Managing customer account receivables s 5%
- Provide support to commercial managers/ Additional duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager from time to time
Job Qualification :
- At least possess Diploma or degree and above, any major
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong coordination and organizing ability and overall point of view, with the ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects
- Knowledge of trade documentation negotiations
- Knowledge of Incoterms and shipping documentation
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressurizing environment
- Willing to work in Gresik
Ps : Your effort to send us English CV/resume is highly appreciated.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high quality chocolate and cocoa products from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates. The group runs more than 50 production facilities world wide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9300 people.