Barry Callebaut Comextra Indonesia PT
Customer Service Specialist
Job Description :
- Price quotation & Contracts Management (to get quotation from Pricing and ensure sending price quotation to customer in a reasonable time frame. Weekly & Monthly review of contract balance status to ensure coverage of contract with customer forecast and actual delivery plan).
- Customer Orders Management (sales order and shipment processing. Ensuring FIFO order processing, prevent overdrawn of contract volume. Work with Planning, shipping and warehouse departments on production scheduling and stock readiness to fulfill customer requirements . Ensure customer receive copy shipping documents by email after shipment ).
- Customer Enquires/Request & Complaint Management (follow up enquiry e.g. samples, certificates, reports, shipping documents, payment issues, etc and coordination with relevant department. Manage customer complaints).
- Review and monitor customer's monthly forecast s 5%
- Managing customer account receivables s 5%
- Provide support to commercial managers/ Additional duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager from time to time
Job Qualification :
- At least possess Diploma or degree and above, any major
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong coordination and organizing ability and overall point of view, with the ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects
- Knowledge of trade documentation negotiations
- Knowledge of Incoterms and shipping documentation
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressurizing environment
- Willing to work in Gresik
Ps : Your effort to send us English CV/resume is highly appreciated.
|Lokasi||Gresik, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Barry Callebaut Comextra Indonesia PT lihat lowongan|
Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high quality chocolate and cocoa products from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates. The group runs more than 50 production facilities world wide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9300 people.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Barry Callebaut is one of the most exciting and dynamic global companies in the food industry today. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for their many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.