Main Job Description
- Responsible to prepare and report monthly and annual tax in the company.
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in Indonesia.
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions.
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline.
- Creating tax strategies for company and planning company financial futures.
- Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental taxes.
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues.
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies.
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities.
- Age 22-30 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree Accounting / Taxation, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 - 2 years working experience as Tax Accounting in Property Business.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English and Mandarin, both oral and written is advantage.
Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.