- Responsible to prepare and report monthly and annual accounting in the company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Make best-practices recommendations to management.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Age 22 - 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree Accounting, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00.
- Has proven minimum 1- 2 years working experience as Accounting Staff in Property Business.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English and Mandarin, both oral and written is advantage.
Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.