- Representing sales activities fuel industries and subsidies as well as other products related to Energy for regions throughout Indonesia, including planning which includes sales targets, sales strategies, market expansion strategy, product development including product packaging the fuel, lubricant, Chemical, Gas and other products, and services management SPBU & SPBE.
- Doing monitor and provide assistance in implementing market penetration, building good relationships with customers, as well as ensure the monitoring activities of product and payment has been running well in order to achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor Degree from majoring in Oil & Gas, Engineering or management.
- Minimum have 5 years’ experiences in Sales, Marketing and Business Development for Lubricant, Chemical and Gas business.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with different customer levels and audiences Experience in interfacing and resolving customers concern and problems.
- Leadership Skill: Experience in overcoming obstacle to succeed in the face of diversity and deal with ambiguity.
- Influence: Ability to influence and control the sales process both internal and external.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English both writing and conversation
- Memberikan gaji yang cukup baik untuk karyawan, sehingga karyawan pun merasa puas dengan gaji yang diberikan dan kebutuhan pun terpenuhi.
- Perusahaan memberikan kenaikan gaji sesuai dengan kenaikan target yang dicapai oleh karyawan sehingga kurang memuaskan. Selain itu, jenjang karir masih kurang menjanjikan.
Citywalk Sudirman, Central Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Humana International Group is a leading Executive Search and Recruitment Services Company in South East Asia, established in 1998 with its headquarter in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Humana International is a member of international recruitment organization called MRINetwork Worldwide - Management Recruitment International which gives us strong network to clients and candidates in Asia Pacific region. Our specialty is recruit or resource "Impact Player Candidates" for and/or from Manufacturing, Industrial, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Financial Services and Technology Industries.