As the 3D Graphic Designer (Advertising and Events):
- You are often the brain behind to generate creative ideas to impress upon potential clients in multiple areas such as Event Concept, Theme, Branding and Identity, Story, Mood Boards and Product Branding.
- You will support the Creative, Project and Operation Teams in the arena of design technicality and feasibility for the non-exhaustive purposes of Stage Design, Graphic Design and Atmospheric Decoration.
- You will illustrate, conceptualize and eventually produce the final artworks for clients’ approval, thereafter sending the artworks for production, within stipulated timelines.
- You will police on the produced artworks at the event venues, prior to any setting ups and installations.
- Any ad-hoc duties as determined by Supervisor.
- Preferably individual with strong art senses and industry knowledge, degree or diploma in design or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of work experience with an event communication agency or with an event management team.
- Photoshop and illustrator are essentials. Hand sketch skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent 3D conceptualization and realization skills, with ability to render in Autocad and 3D Studio Max.
- Independent, confident and mature individual, yet a strong team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing Travelling to Singapore when needed