As the 3D Graphic Designer (Advertising and Events):
- You are often the brain behind to generate creative ideas to impress upon potential clients in multiple areas such as Event Concept, Theme, Branding and Identity, Story, Mood Boards and Product Branding.
- You will support the Creative, Project and Operation Teams in the arena of design technicality and feasibility for the non-exhaustive purposes of Stage Design, Graphic Design and Atmospheric Decoration.
- You will illustrate, conceptualize and eventually produce the final artworks for clients’ approval, thereafter sending the artworks for production, within stipulated timelines.
- You will police on the produced artworks at the event venues, prior to any setting ups and installations.
- Any ad-hoc duties as determined by Supervisor.
- Preferably individual with strong art senses and industry knowledge, degree or diploma in design or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of work experience with an event communication agency or with an event management team.
- Photoshop and illustrator are essentials. Hand sketch skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent 3D conceptualization and realization skills, with ability to render in Autocad and 3D Studio Max.
- Independent, confident and mature individual, yet a strong team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing Travelling to Singapore when needed
Since 2011, Alkàlom éclat, proving with the times, has extended full service event production, promotion and management company designing and producing marketing and communication techniques for the entertainment industry, including projects in music, visual arts and business development. We also have in-house servicing and maintenance departments to manage all aspects of testing and commissioning.
We are in a unique position to provide all of our services through our in house team; this ensures the highest quality of production and results in flawless events.
The services we offer include: AV, Catering, Creative direction and design, Custom builds, Entertainment, international events, lighting, staging and venue sourcing.
Please send your cv and portofolio to : hr@@alkalomeclat.com