Supply Chain Project Specialist
The candidate will become part of Menjangan Sakti Corporate Supply Chain Team and will be stationed at
PT. Mensa Bina Sukses (MBS) as the Group Distributor. The group also have 2 manufacturing plants as Internal Principals and more than 35 external Principals to be taken care of.
The team objective is to add value to the Corporate by delivering real efficiency and productivity improvements.
The candidate will assume the position of Supply Chain Project Supervisor. He/she must be able to apply Supply Chain theory into practice and can demonstrate solid bacground of improvement project experiences and has the quality of becoming a Supply Chain Project Manager.
Job Description :
Conduct improvement projects and implementation along the Supply Chain, including but not limited to
- Lean Manufacturing & Synchronized Planning
- Warehouse Management System
- ISO 9001
- Good Distribution Practice
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- S1/S2 Industrial Engineering
- Min 2 years experience at one of the following areas : PPIC (Production Planning & Inventory control), Material Planner, Demand Planner, Distribution Planner, Transportation Planner, Logistics
- Preferably has experience in 3PL industry or Lean Manufacturing environment
- Leadership (able to lead improvement implementation and ensure timely deliverables)
- Improvement mentality
- Proactive, quick learner & independent
- Excellent analitical & presentation skill
- Solid improvement project experiences
- Willing to be placed at Pulo Gadung