- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma with automotive background.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have a mechanical skills are also necessary to the job
- You will have to diagnose automotive problems based on what the customer initially tells them and by asking the right questions.
- You will visually inspect the area of concern for additional clues before conveying this information accurately to mechanics, who can locate the problem and apply the correct fix.
- You must be able to translate complex automotive terms and procedures into something that consumers can understand and must explain how repairs were made and justify the consumer’s
- Have a good communication skill
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.