- Responsible to make Purchasing Order for the restaurant
- Monitoring stock and quality ingredients in the restaurant
- Order the ingredients to supplier based on Chef's request (the ingredients can be meat, groceries, dairy products, seafood, any other fresh product, etc)
- Make sure about delivery time schedule (MUST be on time)
- Monitoring ingredients delivery process until arrive in good quality and quantity
- Monitoring market price of the ingredients
- Comparing the price from one supplier to another
- Maintaining relationship with supplier or principal
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in purchasing ingredients for restaurant (esp. Japanese Restaurant) required for this position.
- Have good connection with supplier or principal for purchasing the ingredients
- Have good interpersonal skill and negotiating skill
- Willing to work in Jakarta area
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Salary Range IDR 7.000.000 - 10.000.000
- Permanent Position
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Keiai 14 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav. 3-4, Central Jakarta