- Establish, implement and manage plans and strategies to expand new potential partners.
- Assisting Director in dealing with third party (contractors, partners, consultants).
- Represent the company, planning, developing and organizing business development policy.
- Develop strong networks and relationship with prospective clients and government organization.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by BOD.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Accounting/ Management/ Economy/ Marketing or equivalent, with minimum 2 years experience.
- Good level in Business Development and MS Office.
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skill and high integrity.
- Good communication, business planning and analyzing skills.
- Be open, attentive to details, willing to work hard, loyal, pro-active, discipline and able to work in team or individual.