Responsible to develop, build, implement & sustain ERP-related systems and solutions to support the organization. The ERP & IT Supervisor will work closely with business functional counterparts in both the IT and the Finance Accounting, Commercial organization and play the role of Subject Matter Expert in Technical management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design. implement, test & support all ERP systems required to realize the end-to-end ERP solution requiered to meet business needs
- Create & maintain production SOP, Define the work break down structure in defined ERP Infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership in ERP-related issues focusing on root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans
- Administration works, prepare annual budget related to ERP Need
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Maximum 35 years old
- Extensive experience wirh basis admin and development of ERP Systems in several or all areas in the organization, preferably in glass processor / manufacturing company
- Landscape design, sizing, installation and integration
- Knowing SAP System preferably
- Programming knowledge in any of the IT are include: SQL, .NET, JAVA
- Cataloguing knowledge is preffered
- Understand ERP security and role-matrix design
- Document management system tools
- Project management
- Ability to adpat ERP development to overal IT governance development model
- Working knowledge in all aspects of the development systems life cycle and project life cycle with IT SPV and Staff
- Excellent communications, conflict management, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Excellent english skills both written and oral
- Self directed, polished proffesional who is able to work in a fast paced and result driven environtment
- Proven ability to estimate task duration for all project resources
- Ability to identify and close issues quick and effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge about SAP System Prefereable
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, data management & strong organizational akills
- Experience in managing and administering projects of varying size and complexity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): erp, system administration and networking, software application design, Leadership And Supervisory Qualities, SAP.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Manager/Senior Manager specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.