- Coordinate Risk Management activities in ASEAN across all functions and divisions according to Global Risk Management standards.
- Apply Risk Management Framework to ASEAN processes (divisional/functional).
- Implement and update Sustainable Audit Remediation Practices (SARP) in ASEAN with regard to continuous improvement and a learning organization for ASEAN.
- Coordinate the implementation of action plan in each country of ASEAN based on Global Audit Report.
- Support local implementation, adaptation as well as appropriate life cycle management of regulations in ASEAN.
- Support the Integrated Compliance Management by coordinating the implementation of monitoring solutions in ASEAN.
- Review Risk Analysis in SAP including the key control or mitigation measures.
- Coordinate the review of the list of SAP users and role assignment of each user and validate any conflicting and un-authorized but critical transaction-codes.
- Involve in the investigation of any compliance incident report.
- Consolidate and provide Risk Management Reporting to global/divisional/functional units according to Global Risk Management reporting structures for ASEAN (e.g. results of monitoring activities).
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience preferably in Risk Advisory from Accounting Firms or in Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Internal Control functions in Multinational Company in Pharmaceutical or Consumer Goods industry.
- Know-how and experience in Risk Management and Risk Mitigation strategies (e.g. risk identification, controls, monitoring).
- Familiarity with the relationship between business decisions and their risk implications is necessary in order to act and serve as trusted partner and effective change agent.
- Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills towards senior management.
- Pro-active, analytical, decisive, self-motivated and results-driven and sensitive to people with varying backgrounds on all managerial levels.
- Strong team-player.
- Fluent English.
growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient – and, wherever possible, sustainable – use of natural resources.
For this endeavor, we focus on our core competency of developing and successfully commercializing
innovative products and solutions based on scientific knowledge.
Review ( PT Bayer Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memberikan gaji sebanyak 14 kali setiap tahunnya dengan rincian 12 bulan gaji + THR + Bonus akhir tahun. Asuransi kesehatan sangat mencukupi.
Perusahaan harus lebih baik dalam memiliki calon pimpinan. Pimpinan yang sedang menjabat sekarang pun harus lebih ditingkatkan sikap leadershipnya agar lebih bijak.