Sushi Tei Restaurant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): management, restaurant management, food and beverage management, food and beverage operation, Hospitality.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, fluency in Japanese is preferred.
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and most importantly positive attitude.
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a must.
- Well groomed and representable.
- Be able to work late and shift system are required.
- willing to work under pressure.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Sushi Tei Restaurant lihat lowongan lihat profil|
Has been actively fostering the Japanese restaurant business throughout the years, always ready for new challenges and opportunities. Staunchly committed to deliver the best and highest quality teamwork and long-term relationship .
We are establishing Japanese Restaurant, challenge hard working and energetic professionals to join us to fill the position:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi