Boutique Department Performance :
- Drive for results
- Set targets to your team and define their targets per product categories in line with the budget of the boutique.
- Achieve the targets set
- Monthly and yearly budgets of the department
- Sales results by product category across the departments
- KPI Resources (hit rate, average sales, units per sale, capture rate)
- Optimize stock levels and sell through by knowing the trends and communicating with buyers.
- Communicate business updates regularly and efficiently to the Head Office
Team Management :
- Be the leader by bringing prestige, vision and optimism to your teams
- Develop sales and management skills of your team, delegating responsibilities to your team and controlling their performances regularly. (Monthly Touch Base)
- Recruit staffs, integrate the new comers, motivate the team and develop their skills
- By applying: briefings, ad hoc observation and coaching, feed-back, realignment and appraisal
- By giving a formal appraisal to each sales associate on monthly basis
- Encouraging synergies between floors
- Set appropriate priorities and know how to communicate them efficiently
- Lead a weekly meeting to the whole sales team and participate to department meetings on daily basis
- General computer literacy
- Language skills: English & mandarin, other language ability is an added advantage
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands or retail industry is preferred
- Understand Sell-thru
- Minimum Bachelor Degree is required
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are the leading perfumery & Fashion retail chain in Indonesia with remarkable credibility in retail & marketing of perfume, cosmetics and Fashion. As of now, we are presented in more than 30 cities nationwide. In this dynamic & challenging market, we are expanding & growing rapidly. Hence we are looking for a energetic, self-motivated person to join us and be part of the leading team.