B. Braun Medical Indonesia PT
Quality Assurance (apothecary licensed STRA)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Bachelor Degree majoring Pharmacy from reputable University
- Have a licensed pharmacist (STRA) will be an advantage
- Must have minimum of 7 years experience in healthcare / pharmaceutical industry, 3 years experience in quality system and regulatory affairs will be an advantage
- Good in English both written and oral
- Computer literate Microsoft Office (Ms. Word and Excel)
- Familiar with cGMP and ISO 9001 (QMS) & ISO14001 (EMS) systems, regulatory guidelines especially ICH
- Must have knowledge in FDA regulation requirements and Lean Manufacturing will be an advantage
- Must have strong leadership, accountability responsible
- Willing to be placed in Cikampek / Purwakarta (West Java)
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||B. Braun Medical Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
B.Braun Indonesia, a fast growing subsidiary of a 180 years old German healthcare company is in the process of a major expansion in Indonesia. We are seeking qualified individuals to join our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals who are committed to make B.Braun Indonesia a reliable partner to healthcare providers in Indonesia. It is our mission to help our medical professionals to provide affordable and safe healthcare for all Indonesians. Hence, if you are in line with our mission and take great pride in doing so, you are very welcome to join our team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about career possibilities at B. Braun. With approximately 50 000 employees in 60 countries, B. Braun offers exciting career opportunities. Internationalization, integration, sustainability, security of employment and growth are the hallmarks of B. Braun's development. As a market leader in the health care area, we offer a comprehensive range of training programs to support our employees in achieving their career goals whilst offering concepts that helps to manage work and personal responsibilities. Aside from challenging jobs, we offer a strong corporate culture and a friendly and professional working environment. Whether your expertise is in production, medicine, pharmacology, marketing, administration, finance, information technology or engineering, as a leading global health care supplier, B. Braun attracts talented individuals from many different fields of knowledge.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
B. Braun Medical Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 15 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- perusahaan memiliki budaya kerja yang sangat baik dan memiliki karyawan yang sangat kreatif, lingkungan kerja yang sangat nyaman dan aman
- pengembangan organisasi yang masih kurang dan kurang adanya fasilitas kerja yang menunjang, atasan yang masih kurang terbuka terhadap para karyawan