Purpose of the function :
- Promote Fuji Seal Group Products in the Indonesian market
- Acquire perfect knowledge of existing and potential Fuji Seal customers
- Manage and develop new and existing client relationship and business to secure the continued growth of Fuji Seal’s revenue within the territory/allocated to the job holder
Main Responsibilities :
- Promote sales in Indonesia and specific sectors / customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain multi-level contacts with customers in packaging development, marketing, and purchase, engineering and general management.
- Establish an account plan for each customer
- Frequent customer visits at existing and potential Fuji Seal customers.
- Provide quotations and technical/commercial product information to customers
- Look after the sales budget for Fuji Seal products in Indonesia
- Control debtors and quality complaints
- Maintain professional relationships with Fuji Seal Group employees, companies, agents and intermediaries
- Negotiate a price with customers
- Analyze market trends and competitor information
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to Marketing Manager & President Director
- Other tasks as identified by the Manager to enhance the Fuji Seal sales strategy
Interpersonal Skills :
- Strives for self-awareness
- Treats all people with respect, courtesy and consideration
- Respects differences in the attitudes and perspective of others
- Listens, observes, and strives to gain understanding of others
- Communicates effectively
- Develops and maintains relationships with different kinds of people regardless of cultural differences
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering ( Mechanical ), Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent from Reputable University
- At least 1-2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduate with good knowledge are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisors) specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Must have good communication in English (both oral and written)
- Other languages: i.e. Chinese Mandarin are a plus.
- Must be proactive, possess a great interpersonal and communication skills, possess a strong problem solving skills, must be fast learner and able to understand technical aspects of the products and processes
- Good administration, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, detail oriented and discipline
- Able to work under pressure and target oriented
- Must be able to use Ms Office ( Word, excel, power point, etc ), emails and internet
- Having the ability to negotiate with the customer and good communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel out of town and work at flexible hours
- Full-Time position available
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Fuji Seal Indonesia as a multinational company part of Fuji Seal Group
The Fuji Seal Group got its’ start in Woodworking and moved into Packaging in the 1950’s to meet market demands. Half a century later Fuji Seal began producing cap seals, which later progressed into the development of Shrink Labels. Despite societal and environmental changes, we have maintained our corporate philosophy from the beginning, which instructs us to always be attentive to our customer’s voice in order to understand their needs and challenges, so that we can propose and develop joint solutions.
Fuji Seal has set up operations close to our customers in Japan, United States, Europe and the ASEAN region. Close proximity to our customers has enabled us to recognize and understand their packaging needs and cultural values in terms of functionality, practicality, aesthetics and design, unique to each of them. These efforts have made our shrink labels widely recognized and adopted in many regions and industries of the world Due to our strong relationships with our customers worldwide, we have remained an industry leader in all regions.