Purpose of the function :
- Promote Fuji Seal Group Products in the Indonesian market
- Acquire perfect knowledge of existing and potential Fuji Seal customers
- Manage and develop new and existing client relationship and business to secure the continued growth of Fuji Seal’s revenue within the territory/allocated to the job holder
Main Responsibilities :
- Promote sales in Indonesia and specific sectors / customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain multi-level contacts with customers in packaging development, marketing, and purchase, engineering and general management.
- Establish an account plan for each customer
- Frequent customer visits at existing and potential Fuji Seal customers.
- Provide quotations and technical/commercial product information to customers
- Look after the sales budget for Fuji Seal products in Indonesia
- Control debtors and quality complaints
- Maintain professional relationships with Fuji Seal Group employees, companies, agents and intermediaries
- Negotiate a price with customers
- Analyze market trends and competitor information
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to Marketing Manager & President Director
- Other tasks as identified by the Manager to enhance the Fuji Seal sales strategy
Interpersonal Skills :
- Strives for self-awareness
- Treats all people with respect, courtesy and consideration
- Respects differences in the attitudes and perspective of others
- Listens, observes, and strives to gain understanding of others
- Communicates effectively
- Develops and maintains relationships with different kinds of people regardless of cultural differences
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering ( Mechanical ), Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent from Reputable University
- At least 1-2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduate with good knowledge are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisors) specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Must have good communication in English (both oral and written)
- Other languages: i.e. Chinese Mandarin are a plus.
- Must be proactive, possess a great interpersonal and communication skills, possess a strong problem solving skills, must be fast learner and able to understand technical aspects of the products and processes
- Good administration, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good analytical thinking, detail oriented and discipline
- Able to work under pressure and target oriented
- Must be able to use Ms Office ( Word, excel, power point, etc ), emails and internet
- Having the ability to negotiate with the customer and good communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel out of town and work at flexible hours
- Full-Time position available