Garuda Indonesia Persero Tbk PT
Human Capital Analyst (Recruitment & Selection)
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Holds minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Psychology from reputable state or overseas university, more preferable candidates with Master's Degree
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Experience in handling recruitment & selection activities, campus hiring, job/career fair, career websites
- Has an extensive network with educational institutions, headhunters/executive search company, and other potential candidates sources
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Computer literate
- Able to work individually and in a team and able to work underpressure
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
- If you meet the requirements, please register yourself to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. GA Recruitment team will not process application letters and/or CVs sent through email or post office/courier services (hardcopy).
- The selection process will be held in Jakarta. Garuda Indonesia will not reimburse any expenses (transportation and/or accomodation) incurred by candidates during the selection process.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.
|Lokasi||Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Call Center / BPO|
|Perusahaan||Garuda Indonesia Persero Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company's grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT Garuda Indonesia, a global awarded national flag carrier of Indonesia is expanding its extensive range of aircraft fleets from 87 aircraft by 2012 to around 150 by 2015. Garuda is seeking for highly motivated pilots to operate our growing fleet of B737-300/400/500, B737-800NG, CRJ1000 NextGen, A330-200/300, B747-400, and B777-300ER
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Garuda Indonesia Persero Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 14 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Peluang untuk berkarir di perusahaan ini cukup bagus untuk kedepannya. Selain itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan cukup menjamin untuk kedepannya.
- Perusahaan memiliki apresiasi yang tidak bagus kepada karyawan meskipun karyawan telah memberikan prestasi yang cukup baik untuk perusahaan. Selain itu manajemen yang dimiliki perusahaan tidak terlalu baik.