Job Descriptions :
- Manage day to day operation in the store
- Control all company's SOP are well implemented
- Doing sales analysis in order to push sales
- Maintain and arrange merchandise display as per guidelines
- Control and propose merchandise movement in order to increase store's sales
- Manage and develop staff from SA and SPV level
- Train staffs for excellent customer service
- Control and do frequently inventory control
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU/SMK, Bachelor degree is preferable.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as SPV/ASM in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- Have a good personality and appereance
- Interested in high end fashion is preferable
- Required skills: Retail Operations; Sales Analysis; Merchandise Movement; Visual Merchandising