The position is in the Amcor Flexibles Indonesia team, reporting to the Sales Director and holds responsibility for driving sales growth through maintaining existing accounts and winning large customer accounts especially Multinationa Customers
The person sought for this role will have a proven Business Development and/or Key Account Management track record for at least 3 years. Relevant tertiary qualifications are preferable
The successful applicant will also possess the following attributes :
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships with strategic customers and internal functions at all levels of the organisations.
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills.
- Financial literacy and business acumen.
- Thorough understanding of the supply chain process.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Pro-active and results driven.
- Experience in analysing the market to identify and target New Business opportunities
- Managing customer projects including product development and continuous improvement.
- Level of education: University Graduate S1.
- Field of education: Any discipline, preferably Marketing.
- Experience (including Management Experience):
- Experience in Packaging Industry : 3 years managerial experience in FMCG
- English Proficiency: Conversant in both oral & written
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits